Non-Degree Seeking (Non-Matriculated) Students

Students enrolled in credit courses for personal interest, job skills, career advancement, enrichment or transfer to another institution
  1. APPLY - Submit a free online admissions application and select Non-Degree as program of study.
  2. PLACEMENT TEST - Non-degree applicants who wish to take a math, science or English course are required to take the Accuplacer test or show transcripts of college credits received in these subjects prior to registering for these courses..
  3. CHANGE MAJOR -  After completion of 24 credits, non-degree students must apply for degree admission.